The secret Jewish Cannabis History and Wisdom teachings of all ages

Friday, November 03, 2006

Invite ME to speak at your bookstore or shabbos table!

Hey. Do we have any fans out in California? I'm out here in Northern Cali checking out schools and friends, If anyone wants to hang out or show me something cool, e-mail me from now until nov 20th. I'm not posting but once more until then so people can see this, and the one post between now and then will be about Shlomo and how he related to drugs.

I am NeedelR@aol.com. That is all.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ahron Moeller says:

Alice taught me Torah tonight at the Aliza Hava/Rav Shmuel CD release party. It was a transcendent moment.

P.S. I was wearing patchouli. She said "I smelled great".

Wish you were here.

12:43 PM

 
Blogger Yoseph Leib said...

nu? what'd she SAY!?

5:24 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home