The secret Jewish Cannabis History and Wisdom teachings of all ages

Thursday, December 21, 2006

sophis kaytz meshichei

So... I'm getting ready to wrap this site up. Tie a ribbon around it and cast it into the depths, until it hits and creates a world.
I'm getting a wee bit tired of tying everything in to drugs all the time, and wouldn't mind a different venue to write through.
But before I go, i'm going to throw maybe three more posts out, viewers choice.

Is there any thing else I should talk or ask about? I'll take any requests for things still left unclear, or never touched on, to cover, so let me know, ASAP, anything y'all would appreciate me dealing with here. That is all for now, as always, more will follow, somehow.

6 Comments:

Blogger Maggid Sarah said...

B"H

Hey Yossi, I'd like for you to write for us, or through us, or with us, or whatever. You won't remember me by name, but we met J-Camp last summer. Sorry, not a post about last drug related requests, but have not another good way to contact you except here. Always enjoy following your musings.

Your thoughts and writing belong in the world.

let's talk:
altermaggid@moshavhaam.org

12:01 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is such a shame, I think this was the only source of real torah on the internet.
It will be missed. But I dont think theres a limit to what you can write because its not all about the drugs.
I dont have many ideas right now.

4:37 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

How bout answerin Nixons question:

President Richard M. Nixon observes: "You know, it's a funny thing, every one of the bastards that are out for legalizing marijuana is Jewish. What the Christ is the matter with the Jews, Bob? What is the matter with them? I suppose it is because most of them are psychiatrists."

2:19 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

it's been good.

2:07 AM

 
Blogger Yehudis Barmatz-Harris said...

im sorry for being all serious and stuff....
but could you talk about health and drugs and torah?

6:33 AM

 
Blogger Yoseph Leib said...

Emila wants me to make the next blog about Torah and nutrition. sounds like a good idea to me.

12:40 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home