The secret Jewish Cannabis History and Wisdom teachings of all ages

Tuesday, May 23, 2006

I n Idia, I hear, the police men moniter culture, and protect the traditional from the criminal. That's the rumor, who really knows how ploice men work, unless we ask the ones in our heads how they do it and in a moment of weakness they share all their secrets.


IT's some how precious the unsafe, the familiar my sister my brother trigger

I hear that in india they protect the traditional from the criminal dihonest. that's what I heaer. But I have to trust SOOOOmebody, right? everybody so deply down, i trust the divine voice in them, and you know, besides that, all my judgements center on the familiar So speak in a language that the people you're afraids of speak, and then maybe you'lll get the bread distributeds better.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

What drugs inspired these random posts? Don't seem like cannabis. ...

6:01 PM

 
Blogger Yoseph Leib said...

yeah, you got me. it was something else.

6:19 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home